Viscount Roational Mouldings
Over 25 Years of Experience
Viscount Rotational Mouldings Pty Ltd (VRM) has been providing solutions to the Australasian market for over 25 years. The Viscount Plastics group specialise in injection moulding, rotational moulding and blow moulding processes with operations in the UK, Europe, North and South America, South Africa and Australasia. VRM itself has manufacturing facilities located in Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia.
VRM manufactures an extensive range of products and components for the infrastructure, materials handling, rural and environmental markets, including noise walls and chemical storage tanks. In addition, we also service the needs of customers with specific requirements, utilising our in-house design and development department to custom mould a solution tailored to fit your business. Our Products include:
- Commercial, industrial and chemical storage tanks. Made from chemical resistant, food grade, LLDPE resin, our chemical storage tanks are capable of handling products up to a specific gravity of 1.6 and an operational temperature range from -18 degrees to +60 degrees Celsius.
- Floats. All VRM’s floats are easy to install and made from chemical resistant, UV stabilised polyethylene. Floats are designed to suit the toughest marine conditions
- Safety Solutions. VRM’s safety solutions are about ensuring your staff are efficient and most importantly, safe while they work. The safety solutions range is designed for longevity and performance
- Noise Walls. Offering superior sound absorption and reflecting performance due to a hollow core, the Noise Wall gives the environmental solution to a growing sensitivity; noise. Panels are lightweight, modular, corrosion resistant, rotationally moulded, recyclable polymer panels that are supported by means of galvanised steel universal beams and a simple mounting system.
- Bund. We have a range of portable bunded pallets designed to contain spillage of a range of hazardous and non- hazardous materials.
- Underground tanks. VRM have an underground water tank range called the Toroids, these water tanks are available in 3,000 and 5,000 litre capacities.
- Infrastructure. Specialising in the injection and rotational moulding process, VRM offers a range of telecommunication service pits and accessories as well as infrastructure, electrical, gas, water, rail and road service pits and products.
To speak to someone further about your specific needs, contact VRM today on 1300 366 685.
The Gateway Process
VRM’s Gateway Process is a project management tool that is designed to assist in the evaluation of new rotational moulding product development projects.
At VRM, all new product development projects, from conception to commercial launch, is done under the guidelines of the Gateway Process. This process is carried out via cross-functional team group participation, with projects assigned to Project Team Leaders who have total responsibility for their project. Project Team Leaders are assigned team members who will be active in carrying out their assigned activities and in seeing the project through to a successful conclusion.
To find out more, contact us today on 1300 366 685.
VRM offers all customers the opportunity to download catalogues and brochures for any and all of our products, including: noise walls, chemical storage tanks and more.
Custom Moulding Solutions
VRM also offers rotational moulding custom solutions and products. So whatever your specific needs, VRM can work with you to achieve the perfect solution.
No matter what shape, colour or sized product you require, VRM can assist and cater to your needs. For quality, reliable and chemical resistant products, look no further than VRM. We offer our services to both Australian and international clients.
For information on how we can help you, contact us today on 1300 366 685.